Journal of Educational Controversy

OUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS FROM JECWWU CHANNEL -- 49 videos

Monday, January 18, 2021

Reflections on Martin Luther King Jr. during these Times

 

In an earlier post that I wrote on Martin Luther King Jr. on the 50th anniversary of the historic march on Washington, I reflected on the speech that he delivered at my college commencement and the influence it had on my life.   It led me to reflect on the nature of the public debate that was sadly lacking in the nation. Today that debasement of public speech is even more poignant, and I thought I would provide a link to my earlier post in honor of the legacy and influence of the life of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Personal Reflections on the Influence of Martin Luther King Jr.’s Commencement Address Two Months Before the 1963 March on Washington

No comments: